Saturday 4 June 2011

Simply Ice Cream - very possibly the best ice cream in the world

Ever heard of Simply Ice Cream?  I hadn't until Mr. Sprinkle and I picked up a tub of Simply Ice Cream Heavenly Honeycomb Crunch from our local deli last night. Oh. My. Gawwddd. This small Kent-based ice cream producer has every right to call her ice cream made from locally sourced cream "heavenly".  Oxford Dictionary should have a photo of Simply Ice Cream Heavenly Honeycomb Crunch under the definition of heaven. It puts most other ice creams to shame with its wonderful creamy taste.  It is perfection. 

I can only recommend that you run out and find a tub or seven. Be sure to bring a spoon so that you don't have to wait till you get home before you indulge.


There are three other flavours: Sublime Strawberry, Divine Chocolate and Dreamy Vanilla.  I haven't tried them yet, but they just made the top 3 of my to-do list.




Here is a 
list of all the places that sell Simply Ice Cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment